Pages

life|stop photography

all photos and info on this blog are property of life|stop photography, please do not copy or use without permission.

Thursday, November 22, 2012

The B Family | Sacramento Family Photographer


I first met Stacey when she was about to have Baby J, now look at him! It's crazy how time flies!  Every year I look forward to hearing from her and scheduling their session!  It's always one of the favorite sessions of the year.  How can you go wrong with such a beautiful family:-)

This year we ventured to Old Sacramento, it was super fun, and I love all the colors for holiday sessions!



Love these doors right outside the Train museum. 









THIS is a great Christmas card photo:-)  Thank you Stacey for another great session, I love capturing your family as it grows.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE feedback and comments! Thank you for taking the time!