Pages

life|stop photography

all photos and info on this blog are property of life|stop photography, please do not copy or use without permission.

Sunday, January 12, 2014

Week Two | Everyday Photographer

6/365

I have been promising to make the boys playdough FOREVER.  So today we did:-)  Daniel wanted peppermint scented and RED for him, BLUE for Holden:-)

7/365
I LOVE hanging with this guy.  He was my helper, my tester, my listener, and just in general my right hand man.  Love these days!

8/365
It was Grandpere's birthday, this little one beat everyone to the punch by blowing out ALL the candles (usually we have one per grandchild:-))

9/365
 Fun night with friends:-)  Had to capture it!

10/365
 A Nest Egg, or Egg Nest I should say.  And it is NOT in the coop!  Rogue Chickens!

11/365
 I had to capture the moon and the trees, I saw it as I was driving home and needed to capture it:-)

12/365
 Too much fun!  These were supposed to be used on New Year's but well it didn't happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE feedback and comments! Thank you for taking the time!